Zoeva make-up brush set, my newest edition to my brush family. Critically acclaimed and known for their quality and luxury design, this signifies a turning point in make-up for me. While growing up, I was never much of a make-up person. I actually thought I was too dark to wear make-up! Gradually, I got over that and started to experiment by adding foundation, mascara & eyeliner, to now my current day-to-day make-up look.
In the last two years I’ve really started experimenting with contour & highlight and loving it! For me, Real Techniques brushes have been my go-to brushes for some time now, which I must say have been my best drug store option. However, being surrounded beauty fanatics at work, who like to do beauty ‘show and tell’ – they have encouraged me to try new things. I thought now that I’ve got the hang of this make-up life, let me invest into some new brushes.
It’s been a minute since I’ve covered beauty on the blog, since my last post, but we’re back! I’ve always been open to trying and testing new skin care products. However, I’m in the market of trying new make-up, as I need a refresh so keep an eye out on the blog!
Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set Vol. 3
The set comes with 8 rose gold brushes for your face and eyes, with a mix of natural and synthetic fibres. It also comes in a small dark grey clutch bag, with rose gold hard wear too. I’ve been using these brushes for a few weeks now, and they have been too good not to mention on the blog.
Flawless application of my foundation and powders, I couldn’t recommend enough. One of the things I was struggling with before, was applying highlight with a fan brush. I believe the one I was using was a Superdrug own brand, which to be honest was awful, and purchased in a rush. With the Zoeva fan brush, the highlight just glides on without build up of powder in areas, like I had before. So the luxe fan brush (129) and the luxe smokey shader 234 have been my favourites from the collection.
These brushes are great for the price, and for the quality. It is totally worth it. This set has a good range of brushes for a complete make-up look. Not only are these bushes super soft, they don’t shed, and they maintain their shape after you wash them. The rose gold design makes these brushes so stunning, I didn’t want to use them at first (hence the shoot).
If you have used Zoeva make-up brushes before, do let me know your thoughts. I’ve made it my mission to take my make-up, and everyday skincare routine to the next level. So as always recommendations are most welcome.
- 103 Defined buffer – Foundation brush, made from synthetic hair
- 109 Luxe Face Paint – Applies and blends bronzer, which is a natural and synthetic blend.
- 114 Luxe Face Focus – For the application of powder and highlighter, and this one is a natural synthetic blend
- 129 Luxe Fan – Natural synthetic blend, used for highlighter, bronzer and blush – or dusting off loose powder from your face
- 142 Concealer Buffer – For blending out concealer, made from synthetic hair
- 228 Luxe Crease – For blending eye shadow in the crease, which is a natural synthetic blend
- 234 Luxe Smokey Shader – Perfect for the smokey eye look, or just shading
- 317 Wing Liner – Made from synthetic hair, great for creating the perfect wing